Friday, June 20, 2014

Vin Diesel personal Quots

Here are some of Vin Diesel personal Quots.

From the very very beginning, when everyone thought it was crazy, I was thinking of The Chronicles of Riddick (2004) as a trilogy. That would start with the movie you saw, and Pitch Black (2000) would act as a prequel that introduced you to the character. So in simple terms, in Chronicles 2 we venture to the Underverse. We knew we could get away with a PG-13 on the first one, but once you go to the Underverse it's rated R, because it's a place where war is the norm and there is constant, constant battling. Then on Chronicles 3 we will see Riddick return to Furia, to deal with the homeland.

I was a bouncer for nine years - it was all I knew how to do - and my training was not to talk loosely . . . That's still my thought process: Shut your mouth, watch your back and keep working 'til your ass falls off.

With age, you get to a place where you don't want to knock people out. You just want to give people a hug.

When people view me, they don't necessarily see a black man. For that reason, a film like Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (1967) or Driving Miss Daisy (1989) could never work with me in it.

I am truly multi-racial. I never knew my biological father. I've always had less information than I would have liked to have had. All I know from my mother is that I have connections to many different cultures.

Well, I've worked out for years. For a long time it was my only sense of gratification.

I would get into fights with other bouncers when a guy was already on the floor and the other guys thought it was alright to jump up in the air and land on the guy's head.

why he didn't do the "Fast and the Furious" sequel] I was being offered three franchises at the same time - Pitch Black (2000), xXx (2002) and The Fast and the Furious (2001) -- and I had to choose. I couldn't do all three. [he has since appeared in sequels to all three franchises]

[on the xXx (2002) poster and what it means for his career] This isn't a poster. This is a declaration of war!

[on his mysterious ethnicity] I am definitely a person of color.



Did you know ? Vin Diesel broke into a theater with friends when he was 7

No comments:

Post a Comment